Limited Warranty apples only to Peridot Technologies products, sold by or leased from Peridot Technologies. Sonovision product DOES NOT include any other software applications or programs; non-Peridot products or non-Peridot branded hardware. However, non-Peridot manufacturers and suppliers, or publishers may provide their own warranties directly.
Peridot Technologies guarantees that the Sonovision and its Add-ons that you have purchased from Peridot Technologies are free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the Limited Warranty Period. The Limited Warranty Period starts on the date of purchase from Peridot and ends at completion of 30 days after purchase. Your dated sales or delivery receipt, showing the date of purchase or lease of the product, is your proof of the purchase. You may be required to provide proof of purchase as a condition of receiving warranty service.
During the Limited Warranty Period, Peridot Technologies will, at its discretion, repair or replace any defective component/part. All defective components or parts replaced under this Limited Warranty become the property of Peridot Technologies
This Refund Policy and apples only to Peridot
Technologies products, sold by or leased from Peridot Technologies. Our
Sonovision System is available on a try-before-you-buy
basis; there are free trial versions, video
presentations and technical specification
available on this site, so you can download to ensure that you can fully
experience it prior to making your purchase. Documentation for
solutions/systems are also available online. We encourage you to review
the documentation, download trial version and
try the software prior to making your purchase to ensure that
it meets your requirements. You can find links to free trial download
pages and documentation on the individual solution pages within the
A refund will be granted only
- If the product you ordered/purchased is not delivered to you within 2 Weeks time.
- If technical support person is not able to resolve the installation or registration problems within 30 Days
All other refund requests will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
We apologize, but we cannot provide refunds for:
- Any product/solution other then Sonovision for any reason whatsoever, Check the individual vendor’s refund policy
- Any product for which an online demo or free trial is available.
- Inability to operate the software in your computing environment.
- Solution purchased for the wrong platform
- Any Solution 30 days after the purchase date from any reason
For any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com